Complete a feedback form and send it to the owner of this document

Patient Information

Financial Support and Counselling

Rural Financial Counselling Services (RFCS)

Provides free and impartial rural financial counselling to eligible primary producers, fishers, and small rural businesses. Targeted at those who:

Visit the website to locate the closest office, or phone 1800‑940‑404.

Australian Taxation Office

Provides support for drought-affected taxpayers with tax debts, and advice to help manage their tax obligations.

Visit the website or phone 132‑316.

Department of Human Services (Australian Government)

Provides help for farmers and their families experiencing financial hardship. To be eligible for farm household support, they must:

Apply via Centrelink online account through myGov or download forms.

Visit the website or phone 132‑316.

Drought Community Support Initiative

For those facing hardship due to drought, up to $3000 per household is now available for eligible farmers, farm workers, and farm suppliers or contractors. Funding can consist of up to $2,000 in cash and $1,000 in vouchers to spend in local communities or to cover urgent bills such as food, petrol, and utilities.

Access to this financial support is being provided by:

DroughtHub NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI)

A one-stop online destination for information on a vast range of services and support available to primary producers, their families, and communities, to prepare for and manage drought conditions.

Visit the website.

For assistance with accessing the site, contact the local DPI office.

Local Government – Council Rates

If experiencing financial hardship, contact the local council. Provides confidential discussions about accessing relevant Council hardship provisions for rates.

NSW Rural Assistance Authority (RAA)

Provides assistance to rural producers and small business in regional NSW through programs that encourage self-reliance and adaption to change. The RAA also administers funding and can provide information about Drought Transport Subsidies and other financial assistance.

Visit the website or phone 1800‑678‑593.

Regional Investment Corporation (RIC)

Administers loans to farm businesses, including farm investment loans, and drought loans.

Visit the website or phone 1800‑875‑675.

Community and Neighbourhood Centres

Community and neighbourhood centres can support with referral to services and access to brokerage and emergency welfare funding.

To find a neighbourhood centre, visit Local Community Services Association – Find a Centre.

Country Women’s Association of NSW

Provides drought relief grants for to meet current or outstanding household expenses.

Visit the website or phone (02) 8337‑0210.

St. Vincent De Paul Rural Task Force

Provides personal support, farm visits, advocacy, clothing, and some financial assistance.

Phone: (02) 9560‑2666.

Contact Us | About Patientinfo | Looking for Central Coast Patientinfo? Visit their site

This page - 581217 - was last updated on: 16/01/2019 10:06:07 AM