Complete a feedback form and send it to the owner of this document

Patient Information

Mental Health, Emotional and Social Support

Emergency support

See information on Emergency Support.

DroughtHub NSW Department of Primary Industries (DPI)

Includes links to a wide range of services to support the wellbeing of farmers and their families.

Visit the website.

Rural Adversity Mental Health Program (RAMHP)

RAMHP can link people, workplaces, and communities to local mental health services and programs.

For services:


Phone (02) 6762‑9200. See locations.


Phone (02) 6766‑1394. See locations.

Hunter Primary Care

Phone (02) 4926‑0529. See locations.

Youth Mental Health Services – Headpace

Provides online and telephone support and counselling to young people aged 12 to 25 years, and their families and friends, from 9.00 am to 1.00 am, 7 days a week.

Phone (02) 6762‑9290 or visit eheadspace

Rural Resilience Program (Department of Primary Industries)

The service can:

For services:

Virtual Psychologist

Free 24 hour psychological counselling services to drought affected farmers via:


Digital Drought Care Package – an online resource designed to help people cope and stay hopeful.

Visit the website.


A website designed to help Australian farmers cope effectively with life’s challenges and get the most out of every day.

Visit the website.

Centacare – Family Rural Resilience Program

A free program for families, carers, children, and young people to enhance their well‑being and have great relationships.

Visit the website or phone 1800‑372‑826.


The Farmsafe Australia network includes information and resources for managing the pressures of farming and mental wellbeing for farming families.

Visit the website or phone (02) 6269‑5622.

Country Women's Association of NSW

Helps local communities, by creating a network of support and meeting together.

Visit the website to locate the closest branch or Phone: (02) 8337‑0200.

Salvation Army Rural Chaplains

Provides support for people in regional and remote areas who need practical assistance, or who would benefit from a listening ear and a hand of friendship.

Phone: (02) 9466‑3544.

St. Vincent De Paul Rural Task Force

Provides personal support, farm visits, advocacy, clothing, and some financial assistance.

Phone: (02) 9560‑2666.

Neighbourhood Centres

May provide support with referral to services and access to brokerage and emergency welfare funding.

To find a neighbourhood centre, visit Local Community Services Association – Find a Centre.

Mental Health Outpatient and Community Services


Contact Us | About Patientinfo | Looking for Central Coast Patientinfo? Visit their site

This page - 581237 - was last updated on: 28/11/2018 3:56:09 PM